Author Topic: Decreasing activity  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Nexxt

Decreasing activity
« on: August 18, 2014, 09:30:31 PM »
Due to a recent happening I am turning down my activity from SA:MP and TeamSpeak in the next weeks. To make a long story short, I am strongly disagreeing with several actions taken against me in the past hours. Apparently there are several people in the community, not talking about members in this clan, who rather shit on you and cry about all the things you do (the people who usually watch Bob the Builder and cry when one of the vehicles have a broken engine). If these people want me gone, they can try really hard but I am not gonna leave Argonath Veterans by myself; but I have been around for too long to morally accept to be 'just moved down towards a trial'. Trials do have to proof themselves, I think I have done that enough in the past in Argonath - whoever reported me and whoever seems to hate me: congratulations, I hope you are happy now.

As I cannot let you guys down, I will definately not leave the clan. Apart from the fact I am unable to change my name towards =AVt=Nexxt, because that account seems to be used. I just don't want to publicly show around that these people who rather shit on you, can succeed in their actions.

I actually wanted to leave, but that might have been a reaction based on emotions (as I am highly annoyed and somehow a bit angry about it). By going on 'temporary leave' I am not gonna leave this amazing clan, but I have fulfilled the needs I feel on this moment.

Nexxt.  
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:32:19 PM by Nexxt »

Offline Voores

• =AV= Member
Re: Decreasing activity
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 09:35:50 PM »
Hope to see you active again soon! :)

Offline Rob

• <3 Grizz
Re: Decreasing activity
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 09:43:57 PM »
See you soon fella.