Author Topic: My time has come.  (Read 1593 times)

Offline FrankSerin

• Loyal Veteran
My time has come.
« on: July 26, 2015, 11:53:56 AM »
This probably isn't a shock to some, and I know there will be opinions as to why I am posting this, but I will explain regardless.

As some of you know, I have reactivated my MGI group in the server, and while that does have some to do with my reason for this decision, it isn't as big of a reason as some my think. I do want to focus my time on this group and I am afraid that I will neglect my duties of AV. The main reason for my departure though, is that I do not feel that I am the person that is needed to handle the leadership role of AV. I will be the first person to admit that I am a but strict when it comes to the members and they way things are done, and I just can't force myself to understand that the clan has evolved and has gone a different path than what it has in the past. Also... the only contribution I have made since I have returned is that I kicked Luca out...

Anyway, I will still be in the server and I will always be up for shootin the shit (redneck saying where I am from). I just think you guys can have a much better person leading that will be able to evolve with you instead of trying to keep the clan from going anywhere.

Offline Khm

Re: My time has come.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 02:01:48 PM »
Traitor.
Tbh I have no idea to say as I'm a bit shocked anyways good luck in MLG
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:59:13 AM by Khm »

Offline Salmonella

• =AV= Leader
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 02:34:00 PM »
Traitor

...?

Can't say we've known each other that well, but to take a decision like this, to step down from a position like that for the good of the clan is always worth a lot of respect.

Leaving the clan entirely shouldn't be necessary in my eyes, but it's all upto you.

MGI has always been one of the best groups in Argonath and I loved playing with them as USAA member, so I wish you the best of luck with that and I hope MGI will prosper as much as it did in the past. :)

See you around some time.

Offline Axis

• =AV= Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 09:14:42 PM »
Ahh, Sad to see you go.

See ya around!

Offline Mihai.

• =AV= Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 10:09:40 PM »
I'm sad to see that you're going. :(
See ya!Cheers!

Offline Archie

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 12:50:09 AM »
Ewww, I am shocked.
See you anyway, we'll be always waiting for you!

Offline Grizz

• =AV= Webmaster
  • That old guy
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 10:01:31 AM »
We've been through a lot together since the beginning of all this, you've been a kind and funny friend throughout it all. I hope you'll continue to remain that way, Good luck Frank.  ;)

Your friend,
Grizz
Off is the general direction in which I would like you to fuck.

Offline Spikmun

• =AV= Leader
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 03:38:22 PM »
Sorry to see you go Frank, it has been a pleasure leading with you. Good luck with MGI.

Offline Loris

• =AV= Leader
  • =AV=Pasta
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 11:04:56 AM »
Sad to see you leaving man, you always been a great leader. Good luck with the MGI!