Author Topic: Clan Activity  (Read 3231 times)

9r2e5i3k

Clan Activity
« on: July 05, 2011, 11:34:38 PM »
Current members, as well as players willing to join the clan, need to show that they're continuously interested in the clan and how it operates plays rolls. This is because we are seeking for dedicated members, and not just people who want to wear the tag.

Basic Activity
The main part is actual playing with the clan in-game on Argonath RPG servers. Most occupied is the SAMP server, but we also visit MTA:VC. Activity includes playing together in various role-plays and organizing other RP related stuff.

Passive behaviour and focusing on other groups while not showing enough interest in the clan will not be a welcomed view. This should especially concern members of higher ranked police groups (especially FBI, SWAT) and criminal groups, but also high admin status - if you cannot show enough clan-related activity, either because you have to constantly attend other activities, or because your group forbids you to do certain activities, you will most likely not succeed as a member of this clan.

Alternate Activity
In case you cannot attend normal game-play, you may seek alternate ways of showing your interest in the clan.

If you have hardware or software problems, you may try roles with less action (eg. behind a desk, like a boss), or even try playing other multiplayer games [that have lower hardware requirements] with the clan members.

Supporting the clan in organizing role-play and giving new ideas on the clan forum is also welcomed and will be counted as activity and being involved in the clan.

Topic left open for questions.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 01:04:20 PM by 9r2e5i3k »

Offline Janek

• BITCH! Where's my sandwich?!
  • =AV= Founder
Re: Clan Activity
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 05:14:56 PM »
If you have hardware or software problems, you may try roles with less action (eg. behind a desk, like a boss), or even try playing other multiplayer games [that have lower hardware requirements] with the clan members.

Lolol

My PM inbox is not a "z0mg I can joinz?" section.

Offline Ben

• =AV= Member
  • =AV=Ben_Blake
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:24:26 PM »
Pssht, we all know what lurks under the bosses desk...!
She can't be comfy under there ;)
Ben.

Offline FrankSerin

• Loyal Veteran
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 01:53:45 AM »
I prefer midgets, they have plenty of stretching room