Author Topic: =AV= Secret Event  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Spikmun

• =AV= Leader
=AV= Secret Event
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:59:21 AM »

Leaked Information:

"I have been watching the clan for some time now and have information that could lead to a profitable reward for anyone willing to take on the risk. The clan have scheduled the transportation of a large sum of money across the state, unfortunately the only information gathered on when this transportation will occur Is said to be the afternoon/evening of Saturday 17th (CET). Further investigation has lead me to believe the sum of money being transported will be around $400,000 ARD, The money Is said to be transported In a securicar but It's departure and destination are unknown. No doubt the clan are likely to have some strong enforcement on the securicar holding the money, willing to engage on anyone who gets too close."

Event Rules:
- The vehicle transporting the money will be a securicar.
- If the securicar is blown up or sunk, so is the money (meaning no one gets it).
- If you engage the securicar units protecting It will go to whatever means necessary to ensure It's safety.
- If you die in the RP you may NOT return for a second attempt under any circumstances, this rule also applies to us and anyone else protecting the securicar.
- If the securicar makes it to the destination and unloads the money safely, No one gets it and the event Is over.
- In order to win the money you must hijack (take control) the securicar, drive It to a safe location (your house/bizz or a friends house/bizz, the friend must be with you) and unload the money Into your house. Once this is done you will receive the reward.

This will be the only information leaked untill Saturday, If you are planning a hijack you are advised to take full advantage of a group of hijackers and have a plan of action based on the information given.

Keep your eyes peeled on Saturday 17th afternoon for more clues!

The results of the event will be posted here on the evening of Saturday the 17th (after the event).
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=91289.0
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 02:25:49 AM by Spikmun »

Offline Edds

Re: =AV= Secret Event
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 08:26:15 PM »
I guess I have some time to think about zis, somewere near September 14 2013 :D
Grammar Nazi HEIL!

Offline Grizz

• =AV= Webmaster
  • That old guy
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 11:59:48 PM »
Lousy planning skills Edds. :)
Off is the general direction in which I would like you to fuck.

Offline Spikmun

• =AV= Leader
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 02:25:25 AM »
I have no idea why I wrote 14th, I guess because It was the 14th when I made the topic :/ Ah well, fixed now.