Author Topic: /yo Leaving  (Read 2181 times)

Offline kun4L

• VIP
  • No0b <-----<< Who did this ???
/yo Leaving
« on: December 18, 2013, 06:38:19 AM »
Dont know how to start up.. But its been a very good journey with all the AV members i have been with specially the DayZ days it was the most fun i ever had beside SAMP everyday was a different adventure i sill wish the Argo DayZ server would have been on so we all could have had played together...
Anyways the time has come for me to leave the clan not there is any problem or bad times / memories i ever had. But recently the activity level has not at all been stable as it was half year back and im not sure if in future it will be the same or not... Dont know where the journey will take me next or what will i do next, also the question remains will i ever be active in the SAMP or not..
But no matter what happens i will never forget all the fun times i had with everyone and will always and continue to hangout with you guys...

Special thanks to Janek, SPikmun, Grizz, Loris, MegaMind, Denzel_GrooveSt. And each and everyone member of AV

/yo :D

I can always be reached via my FB Acc - "Kunal Shingade" Or on WhatsApp So stay in touch :)
<3 & Peace is all we need

Offline Ben10

• =AV= Member
  • =AV=
Re: /yo Leaving
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 07:39:04 PM »
:'( <3
I make dumb quizzes that you shouldn't answer

Offline Grizz

• =AV= Webmaster
  • That old guy
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 12:01:17 PM »
Can honestly call you my best friend, stay in touch and good luck in the future Kun. :)
Off is the general direction in which I would like you to fuck.

Offline Rob

• <3 Grizz
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 05:19:04 PM »
Cya around man  ;)
Haven't spoke to you alot but I'm sure I'll see you you sometime in the future. Goodluck

Offline Spikmun

• =AV= Leader
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 09:43:49 PM »
 :( Very sad to see you go man we have some great memories both in SAMP and DayZ. I will be sure to stay in touch with you, Take care and remember you are always welcome back here if you ever decide to return.

Offline Loris

• =AV= Leader
  • =AV=Pasta
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 03:06:07 PM »
Cya Kun4l, we had so much fun on Dayz, and I hope that we will continue to do so  ;)

Bye mate  :(